Is Your Residential Real Estate At Risk?
Helping our clients protect their residential real estate investments is our top priority. In many cases, we are able to provide simple solutions to protect assets and interests, serving the needs of homeowners, property managers, buyers, sellers, Realtors, brokers and private lenders.
We provide many flat-rate services, litigation management and alternative dispute resolution guidance to clients in Naples, Ft. Myers and throughout Southwest Florida.
The Critical Need For Legal Counsel
There are significant risks involved for all parties in residential real estate transactions, loans and agreements. In addition to legal representation in the event of a dispute or delinquency, we also offer title, escrow and settlement services.
Our attorneys will help you protect your investments and other assets and avoid surprises such as outstanding inspection violations, unpaid assessments, tax liens and mechanic’s liens against real property.
Full services in residential real estate law:.
- Drafting and review of real estate contracts
- Order and review of title insurance commitments
- Representation at real estate closings (settlement meetings)
- Termination of real estate contracts
- Title change after death, divorce or breakup
- Landlord-tenant agreements and dispute resolution — single-family homes, condominiums, town homes, co-ops and homeowners associations
- Foreclosure solutions — short sale, foreclosure, loan modification and deed in lieu of foreclosure negotiations and defense for homeowners
- Private lender representation
Whether you are a party involved in buying a home, selling a home or leasing a home, our pragmatic counsel and representation will provide you with peace of mind and legal protection in all circumstances. The sooner we can get to work for you, the better off you will be in closing a successful transaction or mitigating risks in a dispute.