About Our Attorneys
- We focus our legal practice on serving individuals and businesses throughout Southwest Florida in real estate law and business law.
- We offer flat rates where possible, and we are structured to be cost-effective for small businesses and nonprofits, including Realtors, brokers, property managers, startups and foundations.
- We are responsive to your needs 24/7 and proactive, enabling you to make informed decisions and maintain focus on your business.
Please follow the links below to learn more about each of our attorneys.
We Add Value And Enforce Your Rights
Our attorneys based in Naples have over 50 years of combined legal experience, bring a variety of well-honed skill sets to the table and are respected leaders in the community.
- Attorney Sam J. Saad III served as a City of Naples councilman from 2010 – 2018, provides pro bono legal aid services to Collier County and previously served as a member of the City of Naples Planning Advisory Board. He was also recognized as one of Gulf Shore Business Magazine’s “40 Under 40” in 2012. Sam is also a Florida Civil Law Notary.
- Attorney David T. Lupo is AV ® rated* and a leader within the American Red Cross, having served as the Chairman of the Florida Southern Gulf Region, Chairman of the Collier County Chapter and as a national delegate.
- Attorney Gary L. Green has handled a vast variety of complex civil litigation matters during his more than 20 years of practice and also serves as a Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator.
Please contact us via email or phone at to schedule a free 30-minute consultation with one of our lawyers.
*AV ® is registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer-review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Peer Review Ratings fall into two categories – legal ability and general practice standards.