- Managing Attorney
Sam earned his law degree from Creighton University Law School, graduating cum laude in 2003. He also studied business and political science at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, graduating in 1999.
In 2006, Sam and his wife Amy relocated to Naples to start a family. Since then, he has dedicated himself to helping small business owners, entrepreneurs, real estate buyers, sellers and property managers. He believes that helping protect the business and real estate interests of local professionals also helps protect the unique quality of life that we all appreciate. One of Sam’s personal goals is to provide commonsense and fiscally sound solutions, with a personalized approach to each of his clients.
Sam is a member of the Florida Bar Association where he serves on the Real Property, Probate & Trust Law Section’s Residential Real Estate and Industry Liaison Committee, and the Collier County Bar Association. He is also a member of the Naples Area Board of Realtors (NABOR) and the Greater Naples Chamber of Commerce, where he also graduated from the Leadership Collier program in 2013.
For his leadership and community involvement, Sam has been recognized as one of Gulf Shore Business Magazine’s “40 Under 40” (2012), the Legal Aid Service of Collier County’s July 2011 Attorney of the Month, and was the recipient of the Lebanese American Chamber of Commerce Golden Cedar Award (2006). Sam is a lifetime member of the National Eagle Scout Association and supports many local nonprofit organizations.
Areas Of Practice
- Real Estate Law
- Residential Real Estate Law
- Corporate and Tax Planning
- Small Business Representation
- Landlord Tenant Law
- Civil Law Notary
- Florida, 2003
- District of Columbia, 2004
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 2012
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska
- J.D. - 2003
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Nebraska - Lincoln
- Major: Business Administration
- Major: Political Science
- Living Wills Validity and Morality, Vermont Law Review
- Has There Been a Change, JLREL - Commerce Clause Jurisprudence
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Collier County Bar, 2006 to Present
- Florida Bar, 2003 to Present
- DC Bar, 2004 to Present
- CBIA - Collier Building Industry Association, 2011 to Present
- ALTA - American Land Title Association, 2011 to Present
- FLTA - Florida Land Title Association, 2011 to Present
- WCR - Women's Council of Relators - Naples of the Gulf Chapter, 2011 to Present
- NABOR - Naples Area Board of Realtors, 2011 to Present