Trusted Real Estate, Business and Asset Protection Attorneys
Kristen M. Germain
- Associate Attorney
- Real Estate Law
- Business and Corporate Law
Originally from Detroit, Michigan, Kristen spent a decade as an educator before relocating with her family to Southwest Florida in 2016. Eager for a new career path, Kristen left the teaching profession, setting her sights on the legal arena. Her dedication and commitment paid off when she graduated summa cum laude from Ave Maria School of Law.
Kristen swiftly gained admission to The Florida Bar in 2023, marking the beginning of her tenure as an Associate Attorney at the Law Office of Sam J. Saad III. Kristen’s journey with the Firm, however, commenced earlier, as she served as a law clerk while pursuing her degree. During this time, Kristen honed her expertise and gained invaluable insights into the intricate world of real estate law.
- Ave Maria School of Law, Naples, Florida
- Honors: summa cum laude
- University of Michigan - Dearborn, Dearborn, Michigan
- Florida, 2023
- Collier County Bar Association, Member, Present
- The Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section of the Florida Bar, Member, Present